Get on the fast track to success!
Who We Are
At Door to Door, there’s more to us. Whether commercial, home moving or relocating a car across the country; it all means the same thing – relationships. In the good times and in the difficult times we treat our customers all the same – exactly how we want to be treated. We believe that business is not just about profit – it’s personal too. At Door to Door Van Lines, we value the people that make our business grow: our carriers and our customers.
We are Door to Door Van Lines and we are based in Chatsworth, California USA. Our specialty is offering solutions to customers looking to move. Our core values include: Integrity, Service, Listening, Passion, and Engagement.
Who We Need
We are looking for a Sales Manager for our Moving Sales team in California to help drive the growth and shape the future of Door to Door Van Lines with the potential to earn a high sales income.
Our ideal Regional Sales Manager candidate will increase our success by:
- Developing and qualifying leads
- Facilitating all stages of the sale
- Generating revenue through sales with new and existing customers
- Provide referrals to other Moving businesses – cross sell
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to help manage daily contacts and follow-ups
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers and prospects
What You Should Show Us
To be successful as a Regional Sales Manager with Door to Door Van Lines, you must demonstrate the following competencies;
- Credibility and Trust Building
- Nurturing of Customer Loyalty
- A “Hunter” Sales Mentality
- Effective Follow Through
- Continuous Safeguarding of Confidential Information
- Travel to prospective and existing customer offices for face-to-face calls
Regional Sales Manager Basic Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Degree
- 1-3 years of moving industry-related experience preferred
- Extensive experience in sales, moving sales, marketing, business, and or management
- Excellent communication skills – over the phone, inter-personnel, customer service and with vendors
- Ability to read, write, and speak English at a professional level
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School/Equivalent Diploma or Sales Experience
1-3 years: Prefer knowledge of sales, Moving industry, marketing, business and management principles
Licenses & Certifications Required
Driver’s License or Id.